Colocation provides high availability, business continuity and data security for your business. Outsourcing colocation lowers costs and allows you to focus on your core businesses.
MESH manages companies’ data centre infrastructure, ensuring a high quality, cost-effective service with professional management and support. In addition to colocation solutions, it provides easy to use IP Services such as Ethernet, Dark Fibre, Wavelength and CDN (Content Delivery Network) .
MESH offers you the choice of data centres in Germany, Europe, the USA and Asia – all of which are thoroughly researched and checked to ensure they fulfil MESH’s colocation standards. MESH data centres are also ISO 27001 and PCI certified with specialised on-site personnel to provide the high service levels synonymous with this company. For more information on the quality of MESH data centres please refer to Colocation – Security and Colocation – Uptime.
Your requirements grow as your business grows. Whether you need a simple, single unit, a half or full rack or even a private cage, MESH can and will support you. Flexible hardware and professional network design mean simple and fluent solutions to suit your individual needs – ensuring your business growth is always accommodated and supported in a professional manner.
Benefits at glance:
- N, N+1, 2N tenant neutral data centres
- Redundant uplinks to multiple Tier-1 carriers
- Flexible units: half racks, full racks or private suites
- 24/7/365 access with personal access card
- High level security with biometric access controls and continuous video surveillance
- Redundant power supply with SLA starting at 99.98%
- Standard 47U Server Racks by Rittal©
- Flexible contract terms and price stability
Request an offer
You might also be interested in:
- IP Services Benefit more from your Colocation with MESH IP Services
- Cloud Discover how to benefit from MESH Cloud
- Vendor neutral Benefit from MESH's vendor neutral approach